Combine T-Track to Level I for an extra $700 (instead of $1,300) - 6 extra hours of hands-on & 8 extra CE credit:
=> T- Track: Indianapolis, IN - February 20, 2022
REGISTER FOR T-TRACK:
!!! Registration will automatically close when class capacity is reached.
This is to favor seminar-style and small group interaction, instead of lecture style.
Level I – “Endodon-tricks and Surg & Rescue”… a Comprehensive Approach to Modern Endodontic Concepts and Techniques
Wondering about the role of laser and 3D imaging in endodontics and how to make modern technology pay for itself? Looking for a way to be faster while increasing day-to-day quality and satisfaction? Always wanted to add endodontic retreatment and apical surgery to your skillset? Then come and learn to increase your endodontic production while lowering stress with “Endodo-tricks” and “Surg & Rescue.”
Down-to-earth, clinically-relevant, effective, and efficient endodontics like you have never been shown before. Attain ultimate profits and obtain endodontic excellence through the synergistic combination of technology, teamwork and smart scripting. Take the first steps towards keeping your endos in-house with Dr. Nguyen’s practical, simple and predictable protocols of laser-assisted retreatment and apical micro-surgery, in molars and non-molars alike.
Among others, topics will include the following:
Endodon-tricks – learn the skills to tackle calcified molars yourself!
- Anesthesia: management of “hot teeth” and laser-assisted pain control
- Shaping/disinfection: minimize breakage, maximize efficiency and optimize disinfection with laser
- Obturation: warm gutta-percha techniques for an outstanding 3D seal
Surg & Rescue – save the natural tooth while increasing profits!
- Case selection: saving the “natural implant” or going for the artificial implant?
- Retreatment: strategies and in-depth step-by-step protocols to avoid referring retreatment cases out
- Apical/crown lengthening surgery: core principles and step-by-step laser protocols in molars
*Extracted teeth are used as the training model and attending Doctors are advised to bring their own.
- E-LEVEL 1: bring 3 to 4 teeth - 3 hours of hands-on
- T-TRACK: bring 8 to 10 teeth - 6 hours of hands-on
- E-LEVEL 1 + T-TRACK: bring 12 to 15 teeth - 11 hours of hands-on
E-TRACK LEVEL I: The Why's & the How's with classroom-based learning & hands-on workshop. Intensive training covering Molar RCT's, Retreats and Entry-Level Apicos.
T-TRACK: has few "Why's". The goal is more shallow it that students learn a recipe and not the ability to troubleshoot problems.
Combining E-Level 1 and T-TRACK is the most judicious combination.
TUITION E-LEVEL I: USD 2250.00
CE CREDITS: 16 CE credits
7:30AM – Check-in and Breakfast
8:00AM – Start
5:00PM – End
Learn to Win … it starts with the right mindset … the Expert mindset.
How can the GP become an endo Expert, achieve Expert results and charge Expert fees (equal to or above endodontists fees)?
- Safe and to-the-point access opening in 5 minutes.
- How to use the apex locator reliably and stop taking WL and MC radiographs (I know many would love that).
- Low-Risk, Effective and Efficient cleaning & shaping of curved and hypercalcified canals (and MB2’s of course 😊).
- Warm Vertical Condensation … to make it pretty.
- Endodontic retreatment ( … and how to unblock yourselves, bypass ledges).
- Laser-Assisted Endodontics … the secret weapon.
- Surg & Rescue … Low-Pain, High-Success and Minimally-Invasive Apical surgery … the true sign of Endo Expertise
- Advanced case conversion … how to get high case acceptance of higher … Expert fees (instead of discounted fees)
- Advanced Team Training to …WORK LESS … MAKE MORE …STRESS LESS
- Clinical case presentation and discussion
Bring your administrative and clinical team with you so that everyone can learn the “Endo Dance.” One-on-one assistant-to-assistant, patient-care coordinator-to-patient-care-coordinator interaction will allow your entire team to bring home systems, protocols and scripts that Dr. Nguyen and his staff use daily.
*All registrations are final with no refund. If a cancellation is necessary, a course credit will be issued for attendance of a future course for an equal value.